* Licensed Replicas of Popular International Trucks
* Must-Have for HO Model Railroads
* Perfect Size for Collectors
* Positionable Parts on Many Models
* Fully Assembled & Painted - Die Cast Metal & Plastic Parts
This medium-duty truck line was introduced in the early 2000s. Powered by a Navistar DT inline six-cylinder diesel engine capable of up to 350 horsepower, the 4900 series has been a great starting point for a wide range of commercial vehicles, including delivery vans, single- and dual-axle semi tractors, as well as fire apparatus and other government applications.
International and other International Truck trademarks are licensed by International Truck Intellectual Property Company, LLC.
Metallbilar i skala H0